Has a compromise in your eyelids affected not just your appearance but the quality of your vision? At Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto, we want to help you not only look your best but lead a happier, healthier quality of life. An eyelid lift is a surgery that is designed to improve the appearance as well as the functionality of the eyelids and can be performed on either the upper lids, lower lids or both.
What an Eyelid Lift Can Correct
- Sagging or Loose Skin- When you have loose or sagging skin, folds can affect that natural contour of the upper eyelid and even impair vision.
- Puffiness – Fatty deposits can make your eyelids appear puffy.
- Bags – Bags under the eyes can give off a tired appearance. Addressing this through an eyelid lift grants a more alert and energetic aesthetic.
- Excess skin or wrinkles – If your lower eyelid has either excess skin or fine lines, this procedure can help grant a youthful appeal
- Drooping – When the lower eyelids droop, the white below the iris can be seen. Drooping can also impair vision. This advanced procedure can help you achieve better sight capabilities.
How to Know You’re a Good Candidate
- You’re healthy – You may be a good candidate if you’re in good health and a non-smoker.
- You have a realistic outlook – It’s essential that you have a positive outlook and realistic goals when going into this procedure.
- You don’t have severe eye conditions – If you have serious eye conditions, you may not be a good candidate for an eyelid lift.
Results From an Eyelid Lift
The results from an eyelid lift procedure will last a long time. It’s very important to follow the post-procedure care instructions given by our team to help you achieve the best results. Since everyone is different, healing periods will vary. You may need to schedule a follow-up appointment for our team to assess your recovery.
Are you interested in learning more about an eyelid lift? Please contact us at Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto and schedule your consultation today!
Dr. Kesarwani can also show you before and after Eyelid Surgery photos from patients he has performed the procedure on previously, during your consultation.