Has a compromise in your eyelids affected not just your appearance but the quality of your vision? At Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto, we want to help you not only look your best but lead a happier, healthier quality of life. An eyelid surgery in Toronto is designed to improve the appearance as well as the functionality of the eyelids and can be performed on either the upper lids, lower lids or both.
What an Eyelid Surgery in Toronto Can Correct
- Sagging or Loose Skin- When you have loose or sagging skin, folds can affect that natural contour of the upper eyelid and even impair vision.
- Puffiness – Fatty deposits can make your eyelids appear puffy.
- Bags – Bags under the eyes can give off a tired appearance. Addressing this through an eyelid lift grants a more alert and energetic aesthetic.
- Excess skin or wrinkles – If your lower eyelid has either excess skin or fine lines, this procedure can help grant a youthful appeal
- Drooping – When the lower eyelids droop, the white below the iris can be seen. Drooping can also impair vision. This advanced procedure can help you achieve better sight capabilities.