Has a compromise in your eyelids affected not just your appearance but the quality of your vision? At Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto, we want to help you not only look your best but lead a happier, healthier quality of life. An eyelid surgery in Toronto is designed to improve the appearance as well as the functionality of the eyelids and can be performed on either the upper lids, lower lids or both. The procedure is performed by our facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Priya Kesarwani.
What an Eyelid Surgery in Toronto Can Correct
- Sagging or Loose Skin- When you have loose or sagging skin, folds can affect that natural contour of the upper eyelid and even impair vision.
- Puffiness – Fatty deposits can make your eyelids appear puffy.
- Bags – Bags under the eyes can give off a tired appearance. Addressing this through an eyelid lift grants a more alert and energetic aesthetic.
- Excess skin or wrinkles – If your lower eyelid has either excess skin or fine lines, this procedure can help grant a youthful appeal
- Drooping – When the lower eyelids droop, the white below the iris can be seen. Drooping can also impair vision. This advanced procedure can help you achieve better sight capabilities.
It is around the eyes that signs of aging first appear, as early as 25. Muscles become lax and collagen breaks down, producing poor skin elasticity resulting in wrinkles and creases. Bags develop as fat gathers in pockets. All of this occurs in the upper and lower eyelids, and is difficult to conceal with make up or other such products.
Eyelid surgery is designed to treat these signs of aging, and restore your youthful fresh look.
Lifts Saggy Upper Eyelids for a Younger Appearance
Eliminates Under Eye Bags
Improves Vision Caused by Sagging Eyelids Obstructing the Eyes
How to Know You’re a Good Candidate
If you say yes to the following, you may be a candidate for an eyelid lift:
- You’re healthy – You may be a good candidate if you’re in good health and a non-smoker.
- You have a realistic outlook – It’s essential that you have a positive outlook and realistic goals when going into this procedure.
- You don’t have severe eye conditions – If you have serious eye conditions, you may not be a good candidate for an eyelid lift.
A complete assessment will be performed by Dr. Kesarwani during your initial consultation to determine whether you’re a candidate.
Results From an Eyelid Surgery Toronto
The results from an eyelid lift procedure will last a long time. It’s very important to follow the post-procedure care instructions given by our team to help you achieve the best results. Since everyone is different, healing periods will vary. You may need to schedule a follow-up appointment for our team to assess your recovery.
Are you interested in learning more about an eyelid surgery in Toronto? Please contact us at Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic in Toronto and schedule your consultation today!
Dr. Priya Kesarwani, our board certified facial plastic surgeon, can also show you before and after Eyelid Surgery photos from patients we have performed the procedure on previously, during your consultation.
The Key Benefits of an Eyelid Lift
1. Reduction In Eyelid Droopiness
A drooping eyelid can have numerous effects on a person’s day-to-day lifestyle. It can prevent them from achieving perfect vision and cause a slight shadowing effect. It can also have an impact on the way a person sees themselves. And so many patients are now exploring the benefits of the eyelid lift. The eyelid lift works to remove the drooping skin around the eye and minimize the appearance of further drooping in the future, assuring both aesthetic and functional benefits for the patient.
2. Removal Of Wrinkles On The Lower Eyelid
The lower parts of our eyelids are usually prone to wrinkling because they highlight the expressions we make on a daily basis. Over time, these expressions cause lines to emerge on the lower eyelid area, impacting our appearance and potentially reducing the person’s confidence. The eyelid lift can help remove wrinkles on the lower part of the eyelid, allowing a bright smile and captivating eyes that radiate across a room.
3. Eliminating Bags
Many patients also use the eye lift surgery to remove bags around the eyes. The eyelid surgery helps patients achieve that ideal appeal to their eyes and can remove the puffiness and redness that sometimes are found as a result of too much work and not enough sleep.
4. A Simple Treatment
One of the clear advantages of the eyelid lift treatment over other similar options is that the treatment is simple for the professional to complete and will have no negative impact on the function of the eye. In addition, because the incisions are hidden in the natural crease of the eyelids, the scarring is minimized post-surgery.
5. Quick Recovery
Because the procedure is only minimally invasive, recovery from the eyelid lift procedure can be quick. Patients are often able to go back to their normal day-to-day routines within a week of having the procedure completed.
Our expert surgical staff is available around the clock to answer your eyelid lift questions.