Dr. Kesarwani's Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic is pleased to offer cosmetic surgery services such as breast augmentation, abdominoplasty, facial laser hair removal, facelift surgery, cosmetic laser surgery, artecoll and other plastic surgery services to the residents of Woodbridge.
Known as one of the most affluent areas of the GTA, Woodbridge is home to more than 100,000 and its rolling landscape has been featured in A&E documentaries. With the fast-paced world we live in it’s increasingly more difficult to spend the time necessary on our bodies to make sure we’re polished, composed, and ready to take on life’s challenges.
These days the job market in Woodbridge is becoming harder and harder to compete with recent college grads who have youthful bodies and fresh faces. Let Dr. Kesarwani and the staff at Cosmedical take care of your aesthetic half so you can focus on your professional life.
With Toronto located so close to Woodbridge it only makes sense to trust professionals with years of experience who live in Toronto and deal with the same intense pressures day to day. Specializing in breast surgery, the staff at Cosmedical is well-versed in breast augmentation, breast reduction, and male breast reduction.
For more information on our procedures click on the links below:
- Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Body Procedures
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Aesthetic & Laser Treatments
To get to our Toronto surgery from Woodbridge, follow the instructions below:
- Head east on Hwy 7/Regional Rd-7 toward Bruce St
- Take the ON-400 ramp
- Merge onto King's Hwy 400
- Take the ON-401 exit on the left
- Merge onto King's Hwy 401/MacDonald-Cartier Fwy
- Take exit 369 for Yonge St toward ON-11
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Yonge St S and merge onto Yonge St
- Turn left at York Mills Rd
- Make a U-turn at Old York Mills Rd
- Proceed to 20 York Mills Rd