Dr. Kesarwani's Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic is pleased to offer cosmetic surgery services such as breast augmentation with fat grafting, skin rejuvenation, surgery after major weight loss, brachioplasty, restalyne and other services to the residents of Vaughan.
Situated in York Region north of Toronto, Vaughan encompasses the towns of Woodbridge, Concord, Maple, and Kleinburg and has nearly doubled in size since 1991. With the fast-paced world we live in it’s increasingly more difficult to spend the time necessary on our bodies to make sure we’re polished, composed, and ready to take on Vaughn’s challenges.
Life isn’t easy and sometimes we just don’t have enough time to take care of our bodies and treat them the way they deserve to be treated. You deserve to look as fantastic on the outside as you feel on the inside and Dr. Kesarwani is a trusted doctors to thousands of patients across the GTA.
While the comfort of staying close to home is alluring, the trip to Toronto from Vaughan is only a short one and is guaranteed to make a huge difference not only in stress reduction but also in your personal satisfaction when the surgery is complete. Dr. Kesarwani specializes in aesthetic or laser treatments as well as non-surgical procedures like derma fillers and facial skin injections.
For more information on our procedures click on the links below:
- Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Body Procedures
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Aesthetic & Laser Treatments
To get to our Toronto cosmetic plastic surgery clinic from Vaughan, follow the instructions below:
- Head northeast on Hwy 7/Regional Rd-7 E
- Make a U-turn
- Take the ON-400 ramp
- Merge onto King's Hwy 400
- Take the ON-401 exit on the left
- Merge onto King's Hwy 401/MacDonald-Cartier Fwy
- Take exit 369 for Yonge St toward ON-11
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Yonge St S and merge onto Yonge St
- Turn left at York Mills Rd
- Make a U-turn at Old York Mills Rd
- Proceed to 20 York Mills Rd