Dr. Kesarwani's Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic is pleased to offer cosmetic plastic surgery services such as breast augmentation and breast augmentation surgery with fat grafting, chemical peel, eyelid surgery, nose cosmetic surgery and rhinoplasty to the residents of Oakville.
With a population of almost 200,000, Oakville is a growing, multicultural hub with an ideally close proximity to Toronto. As well as boasting a beautiful harbour on Lake Ontario, Oakville is the home of Sheridan College and a vibrant art community. It is all too often that we put ourselves on hold to take care of the rest of the world. Sometimes, it’s important to take the time to take care of yourself so that you can put your best face forward.
Oakville is a fast growing city and the pressure to keep up with fresh young perspectives is overwhelming. To ensure clarity and peace of mind when considering cosmetic plastic surgery, the short trip to Toronto is absolutely necessary. Smaller cities are great for many things, but not for established services in the field of plastic surgery. You want to make sure you’re getting the most professional and attentive service because that’s what you deserve. Dr. Kesarwani specializes in facial rejuvenation procedures like facelifts, brow lifts, eyelid lifts, and rhinoplasty to help you look your very best.
For more information on our procedures click on the links below:
- Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Body Procedures
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Aesthetic & Laser Treatments
To get to our Toronto surgery clinic from Oakville, follow the instructions below:
- Head southwest on McCraney St E toward Trafalgar Rd
- Take the 1st left onto Trafalgar Rd
- Take the Queen Elizabeth Way/ON-403 ramp
- Merge onto QEW
- Take exit 139 for King's Hwy 427 Expy/ON-427 toward ON-401
- Merge onto King's Hwy 427 Expy
- Take the ON-401 exit
- Merge onto King's Hwy 401/MacDonald-Cartier Fwy
- Take exit 369 for Yonge St toward ON-11
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Yonge St S and merge onto Yonge St
- Turn left at York Mills Rd
- Make a U-turn at Old York Mills Rd
- Proceed to 20 York Mills Rd