Dr. Kesarwani’s Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic is pleased to offer cosmetic plastic surgery services such as breast reduction surgery, weight loss surgery, liposuction and other related cosmetic plastic surgery services to the residents of Mississauga.
Mississauga is the largest suburb of Toronto and is a leading example of business and economic growth. With bustling city life and trying to juggle family with career sometimes it’s nice to take a minute to really care about yourself. Mississauga is a great example of this type of “good busy” life.
Life isn’t easy and sometimes we just don’t have enough time to take care of our bodies and treat them the way they deserve to be treated. Let Dr. Kesarwani set you back on the road to easy living with his expertise and artistic finesse.
Mississauga is quickly becoming one of Canada’s largest cities and the pressure to keep up with fresh young perspectives is overwhelming, to say the least. Toronto is a short trip away for clarity and peace of mind when considering cosmetic plastic surgery. You want to make sure you’re getting the most professional and attentive care because that’s what you deserve. Known for breast surgery, Dr. Kesarwani is an expert in breast asymmetry correction, reduction, reconstruction, and augmentation as well is a host of other procedures below.
For more information on our procedures click on the links below:
- Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Body Procedures
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Aesthetic & Laser Treatments
To get to our Toronto surgery clinic from Mississauga, follow the instructions below:
- Head southeast on Duke of York Blvd toward Burnhamthorpe Rd W
- Take the 1st left onto Burnhamthorpe Rd W
- Turn left at Hurontario St
- Slight right
- Turn left at Sherwoodtowne Blvd
- Slight right to merge onto King’s Hwy 403
- Take the ON-401 exit on the left
- Keep right at the fork to continue toward King’s Hwy 401/MacDonald-Cartier Fwy and merge onto King’s Hwy 401/MacDonald-Cartier Fwy
- Take exit 369 for Yonge St toward ON-11
- Keep right at the fork, follow signs for Yonge St S and merge onto Yonge St
- Turn left at York Mills Rd
- Make a U-turn at Old York Mills Rd
- Proceed to 20 York Mills Rd