Dr. Kesarwani's Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic is pleased to offer cosmetic surgery services such as breast reduction surgery, short scar facelift, rhinoplasty surgery, otoplasty, chemical peel, brachioplasty, botox, radiesse and other services to the residents of Belleville.
Beautiful Belleville is east of Toronto and sits at the mouth of the Moira River on the Bay of Quinte. Belleville is home to Loyalist College and nearly 50,000 residents. All too often we put ourselves on hold to take care of the rest of the world, but it’s important to take the time to care for yourself so that you can put your best self forward.
The pressure to both work your hardest and look your best can be overwhelming. Whether you work in Belleville or Toronto, let Dr. Kesarwani and the staff at Cosmedical take care of your aesthetic half so you can focus on your professional life.
As pretty as Belleville is, it lacks experienced plastic surgeons that Toronto holds. Located so close to the Ontario’s capital, the short drive to Toronto only makes sense if you’re looking for a talented plastic surgeon with years of experience in the competitive cosmopolitan centre of Canada. Dr. Kesarwaniworld-renown for variety of procedures including facelifts, breast augmentations, and liposuction.
For more information on our procedures click on the links below:
- Facial Rejuvenation Surgery
- Breast Surgery
- Cosmetic Body Procedures
- Non-Surgical Procedures
- Aesthetic & Laser Treatments
To get to our Toronto plastic surgery clinic from Belleville, follow the instructions below:
- Head east on Market St toward Pinnacle St/ON-62 N
- Turn left onto Pinnacle St/Hwy 62/ON-62 N Continue to follow Hwy 62/ON-62 N
- Merge onto ON-401 W via the ramp to Toronto
- Take exit 371 for Bayview Avenue
- Turn left onto Bayview Ave (signs for Bayview Avenue S)
- Turn right onto York Mills Rd Destination will be on the right