It is important to love and embrace your body. That being said, you have every right to enhance your body as you see fit. A breast augmentation can help you finally attain the curves you have always wanted. Thanks to medical and scientific advances, breast implants are safer and more natural-looking than ever.
Who Can Benefit from Breast Augmentation?
There are many different reasons that women seek out this type of cosmetic procedure. The most common ones include:
- You don’t like the size and/or shape of your breasts
- Your breasts are asymmetrical
- Breastfeeding has caused sagging and other changes
- Your breasts are not proportionate with the rest of your body
- You have lost a significant amount of weight
- Your breasts have begun to sag with age
The Benefits of Breast Augmentation
Breast implants are better than ever. There are many advantages to modern breast implant procedures, including:
- At our clinic, you can choose between saline and silicone implants.
- They look and feel more natural: In the past, people associated breast implants with an unrealistically large bust. Now, there is a wide range of options for sizes and shapes. Your new breasts can look and feel as natural as you would like.
- Techniques have been updated: There are new implant placement techniques available. This means less chance of visible scarring and even more options than ever. Fat transfers are becoming more popular than ever with breast augmentation. This technique can either be used in addition to implants or with natural breast tissue.
Breast implants can help give your breasts become firmer, fuller, and more shapely. Both the projection and your cleavage can be increased as well. They can also greatly improve your self-esteem and make it more fun to shop for clothes. In some cases, a breast lift may be recommended in addition to the breast augmentation. This is most often the case when you are looking to correct sagging caused by breastfeeding or weight loss.
Get In Touch for More Information
If you would like to learn more about breast augmentation and how it can benefit you, feel free to make an appointment with Cosmedical Rejuvenation Clinic. At our convenient location in Toronto, ON, our caring and dedicated team of professionals would be happy to answer your questions and can develop a personalized treatment plan to suit your needs. Contact us today to set up your consultation – we look forward to speaking with you!